Yoga Special July

Óla! I'm Sipe from Finland and I teach yoga at the Surfivor Camp this summer. After exhausting our muscles in the sea, it's important to give them a nice and relaxing reward by stretching and practicing yoga. I teach classical hatha yoga specially tuned for surfers.





The yoga training normally takes place at the camp premises after surfing. In the "Yoga Special July" we're going to offer morning yoga sessions and yoga in the forest/beach for those who are interested. Yoga is suitable for beginners and it goes very well with surfing : )








Book now at: www.surfivorcamp.com

Aloha,
Sipe + Surfivor Team
(Photos: www.bymariak.com)

1 comment:

Tiina-Liisa Wonnemann said...

My dearest sister!

I'm so happy for you and at the same time "green with envy" as we would say in finnish.

Hatha yoga?

Looks great in there! Enjoy!

Kisses,
Tiina-Liisa